Wednesday, May 18, 2011

STORY PART 1

"My life is like a storm cloud, dark and angry, getting even more black,grey and navy blue, I feel sad." "I don't get it.Do you Sarah?"  Olivia asked "Not a clue." replied her twin sister Sarah. Me their older sister Athena growled,stormed off and left her newest work of writing on the floor.I was tired of her little sisters always bugging me, not getting my writing and not liking my work. All the twins thought about were barbie dolls, brats dolls,any dolls they could get their hands on and my dalmatian Aqua. I ran all the way up to my bedroom (I had a huge room in the attic because I couldn't stand being around My annoying sisters Olivia and Sarah otherwise known as Britney and Britney by the whole neighborhood) and threw myself onto my bed and started screaming into my pillow then crying into it then stopped all together when I herd a knock on my door. I was afraid it was the twins so I just let out a loud yell and flopped back on my bed. But when I looked up again I saw  Aqua my dalmation and my big brother Kegen with some doughnuts, a  hot chocolate for me and a mocha latte for him. He sat down beside me on my bed. "It is the first day of winter," he said "it's freezing outside. I almost got frostbite when I walked out of my car." ( Kegen always exaggerates and it always makes me laugh). Kegen and  I went downstairs for a little while and when I came back to my room I saw Sarah ripping up all of her designing work and Olivia trying to get a frilly dress on Aqua. I was so angry I chased the girls all around the house. They ran back up into my room she was just about to catch them when BANG!!! I hit my head on the low rafter and I was out cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment