My creation
stitch beautiful creations on the blank white cloth. I stitch flowers, letters and hearts. I make a mistake and I have to start all over again. Stitching over and under and loop the loop it is very hard to stop.
The true meaning of Christmas
Christmas is here red and green lights flashing. So many presents that they are hiding the tree. Children ripping open their gifts to find every thing they didn't want. Girls screaming and tearing up their brand new dolls and Boys throwing temper tantrums and swinging their bats around breaking their other toys. But some children are not so lucky for some only get socks and underwear. But Christmas is not about presents it is about love and compassion and the birth of Jesus Christ Lord and Savior that is all that matters on Christmas.
My dream
I lie down in the soft sand watching the clouds daydreaming
I float up into them, my heart is beaming,
I dance around,when I jump up I can fly
And when I am done I drop down from the sky,
And when come down I drop into the sea
But when I come out you come and hug me.
That's all for now.
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment